Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The 1st of Many

Hey to all the 1, 2, 3 or hopefully one day 100+ people who are reading my blog ;)


I am completely new to blogging, I have thought about starting one before. But like most people I was comparing myself to others. I have read so many awesome fitness blogs and thought to myself that mine would never be that good. So I just didn't even try..


But recently something inside me has 'clicked'...You hear about those "AHH HA" moments people have when their life changes for forever...Well I had mine! Maybe you are wondering how? My best theory is that I just got so tired of floating through life, I was tired of half-assing my nutrition and workouts (Yes, even as a trainer I was slacking in this department), tired of being tired, I was not liking the person I was becoming. I felt like a hypocrite. I wanted to get so mad at people-clients, friends, and family for things that they were doing wrong, when really I was doing the same thing! 


So I guess what I am getting at here is..What are you fed up with? Are you tired of being fat? Do you hate looking at yourself in the mirror? Do you feel like you aren't reaching your full potential? Is it a struggle to get out of bed and do the same thing everyday?? And be honest with yourself..I was and it changed my life!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you have a blog! I can't wait to hear what you have to say-I know it'll great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay! I am super excited about it! And appreciate your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete