Thursday, February 23, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End

I write this with the heaviest of hearts...

For those of you who haven't yet heard, this is my last week at Maximum Fitness.

It has been an incredible journey. I came to MaxFit looking for help like much of you reading this, I had been struggling with an eating disorder for 3 years. I was unclear where my life was going, or if I even wanted to be alive. But with the help of MaxFit, a running partner, and a therapist I made it through this terrible time. I am now eating disorder free, and have a clearer "life path".

I have been with Maximum Fitness for exactly 3 years. Like I mentioned, I started out as a client and somewhere along the way I became the trainer. I've seen a lot of you grow, just as you've seen me grow.

 I've got to be a part of so many body and mind transformations, I have made a lot of personal progress, but above all else I have made so many friends. 


I have met some incredible people! And I mean it, you all are fricken phenomenal! And have made an impact on me for life.

I look forward to following you all on Facebook, and keeping up with your progress. Keep kickin' ass!

I love you all and will miss you all more than you know.

















It's been a beautiful journey..But where one door closes, another opens.

1 comment:

  1. Well, this is just sad. :( You'll be missed, but I know that great things are in store for your future! And keep blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete