Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Recap of 2011

Wow, so apparently it was an un-eventful year for me! I am sitting here trying to recall things that happened in 2011 that are even worth posting about. I did not get married, I am not pregnant, and I'm not engaged..I came up with a few other life changing things that happened though.


I had a couple PRs: shoulder press 105#, overhead squat 140#. I hope I had more then that and these are just the only ones I remember! Either way, I'm sure there are many more to come in 2012


I feel like all the BIG stuff hit me within the last 3-4 months. 

  • I became an "auntie" to the cutest baby EVER. 
  • I turned the big 2-1! Not super exciting, but just happy to have another birthday ;)
  • I started to develop a better relationship with God- With the help of a close friend I realized I NEEDED God in my life. 
  • I began appreciating my friends and family more- I truly am a blessed person. I would argue that my family and friends are the best of the best. 
  • I always new I loved what I did but wasn't sure why until recently- It's not because I get to make people fit, it's because I get to build FRIENDSHIPS. I am a Boot Camp instructor, therapist ;), and friend to many people. And I love that.
  • Goals- I began setting goals, it only took 20 years and 8 months to REALLY set goals. For the longest time I was that person that said I had a goal, and when it got tough, I went running..Well not anymore. I am ready to face any challenges life throws my way! 
  • I am beginning to realize the things I want from life, and the person I have to be to have achieve these things, and reach the next level.



2011 wasn't a super crazy year, but it was good one. I learned a lot about fitness, nutrition, love and life


I cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store for me, if it's anything like I've prayed it would be, then it is going to be out of this world.

Hope everyone has a great New Years...2012 here we come! :)


1 comment:

  1. Great post! I don't think 2011 was an uneventful year for you at all! It seemed to be a year of growth and change, and that is always a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete