Monday, December 26, 2011

Are You Where You Want To Be?

Wow, so I just read another blog..Where the simple question "Are you where you want to be? " was asked. And I can honestly answer this question with a NO. But I can also say that I am working my ass off to get to where I want to be. 


I have this goal in mind...I can see myself reaching it, and every day I work on doing the things that I need to do to be the person that achieves this goal. The beauty of my goal is that I am the only person who needs to know what it is, I am the only person that can make it happen, and I am the only person that can feel the accomplishment from it..If that makes sense. 


So once again, I am reminding everyone to set some goals..Where do you see YOURSELF in a year? Five years? Ten years? Who is going to be by your side when you reach your goals??? Think about it, I mean REALLY think about it..Then make it happen! ;)

Let's get it 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment