Monday, December 19, 2011

Is that Paleo?

Hey Friends!

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend! I know I did..Got to go to Ohio and spend some time with my family, and do a little shopping ;)

Okay, so I'm not sure how many of my readers are also Paleo eaters, but this could apply to anyone who is dieting not just Paleo-ers. 



It's absolutely one of the most ANNOYING, RUDE things people do when you are on a diet or just live a different lifestyle then the average person..How many of you have been around people who hate anyways, but when you eat something they say "Is that Paleo?", "Is that on your diet?" , "I bet that's not Paleo.."...Well guess what, it's none of your DAMN business! 


It's hard enough to live a healthy lifestyle with people around you who don't, so when you have people around you who not only don't live the life you do, but judge you for when you slip up, well it sucks!

Maybe you are thinking they're just looking out for you..blah blah..Typically someone who is saying things like that is not someone who is looking out for you, they are looking for a way to make YOU feel bad, so they can feel good..People feed off of others failure! Sick, I know. But it's true.

So with the holidays coming up-I'm not saying cheat- but if you do, don't let someone else get the best of you! 



"Behind every successful person, lies a solid pack of haters."

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jess. This is so true. Even more annoying is, "You can't eat that, can you?"

    I CAN eat whatever I CHOOSE. I just typically CHOOSE to eat paleo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, it is so annoying! I just wanna be like, "I have something like this every now and then, not every DAY like you!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, I've had that said to me too! ARGH!

    I feel the same Lindsay! People just don't know when to keep their mouths shut sometimes!

    ReplyDelete