Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cheating- Is It Worth It?

I knew I wanted to write a blog today, but I had no clue what I wanted to talk about so I decided to go ahead and talk about CHEATING!


So I recently cheated, a BIG cheat, I can't believe my stomach even gets that big kinda cheat.
And I am miserable! It's been about 3 days now. And I am still paying for it! By paying for it, I mean-I'm up a ton on the scale (not that I'm fixated on that), I have more cravings then a room full of pregnant women, and I am exhausted! 



Is it worth it is the question I am currently asking myself..I mean is there really a food worth being bloated, tired and wanting food so bad you could cry (yes, I've done that before)? I am at the point that every time I cheat I am that much closer to not ever wanting to again! 


If you're having trouble understanding where I am coming from, I think it's because the stricter you diet, the harder the cheat becomes..If your cheats don't make you miserable, maybe we should talk about your diet ;)


Yes, this post doesn't have a lot of advice in it, but food is all I've thought about since I cheated, so I needed to get it off my chest!



2 comments:

  1. I am curous to know what your cheat was...I've given up wheat & grains since going paleo. Generally if I'm at a restaraunt that brings out hot rolls I ask them not to bring them...not too long ago I forgot to make this request, & since they were right there I decided to indulge & have half a roll...3 rolls later I stopped & suffered the rest of the day with severe stomach pain that used to be a daily thing for me. I asked myself the same question: was it worth it? That would be a big NO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    I had lots of wine! Then pizza, chocolate covered strawberries, and a few other things! It was insane.
    Needless to say, I felt like total shit!
    I'm thinking a big cheat can happen a few times a year, but defiantly not once a week, or even once a month!
    I've decided that if I am going to cheat it just needs to be eating too many berries or almond butter! Gluten free cheats for awhile..

    ReplyDelete